Andrew had a tough day at school on Monday.
When I picked him up from school
I found this in his cubby:
A red sad face!
Andrew thought spitting at his friends was a fun idea
and
running around during circle time would be great
Well, Miss Debbie didn't think either of those were good choices,
so Andrew had to color in the red face for not listening.
Because of the red face, Andrew wasn't allowed to take a toy home
I ended up taking away his Popsicle and cartoon privileges for the night
because he kept spitting at home too.
The next day we had a long talk.
I told him spitting was not aloud and
to let's try for a better day.
Well, when I picked him up on Tuesday
Andrew was waiting for me with this:
to let's try for a better day.
Well, when I picked him up on Tuesday
Andrew was waiting for me with this:
Yay, a green happy face! He was so proud
And so was I.
I treated him to his favorite yogurt Menchies....
Let's see what today brings
He was crying when I dropped him off at school this morning....
Praying for a green happy face :)

No comments:
Post a Comment