I signed up to track my calorie intake on livestrong.com my daily plate. I like this. I'm a visual person, so it's good for me to see what my calorie intake should be. I like being able to see what calories, carbs, sugars, etc. i've consume for the day. Also, this website is very user friendly. I started logging in everything I eat or drink and boy do those calories add up. My calorie goal for the day is 1432 and that really isn't a lot when you eat junk food like me, soooo i'm switchin' it up.
Breakfast: oatmeal with blueberries oh and I had my ice blended, but with half powder. baby steps.
Lunch: my goal will be a salad with lots of protein.
Dinner: fish and veggies.
Todays weight: 151.6 There you have it. I'm putting it out there for the whole world to see. I want to get down to my pre-pregnancy weight of 135.
I Do Now
1 week ago

Proud of you momma. You will get there. I think making goals is key. Just make sure they are very specific and timely. My goal is to lose 10-15 too by my birthday in April. I know I can do it. I lost 12 lbs once in 12 weeks with a personal trainer and good eating. It's 80% diet which is the hard part for me too. I gained 15 pounds in the last year Yikes!!!!. Good luck. I am going to keep my eyes on you :)
ReplyDelete