My little Adam is quite the character. He's funny, daring, and just makes me laugh. I can't believe how much he's learning at age 2. He knows all our names, his age, his name, he's almost mastered remembering his phone number, and he knows his shapes and colors. The other day he was pointing to all the colors around the room, "that's blue mom" "thats red mom" "that's bwack mom" and then he points to my teeth and says "thats yellow mom" I was mortified at first thinking, "my teeth are yellow" Then I laughed about it and ran and bought some whitening strips for my teeth. LOL. Kids do tell the truth.
We've started potty training Adam and for about 2 months i've been sitting him on the potty, and nothing. Finally last night he went pee pee in the potty! Although, it was mid-stream because he started peeing on the floor before his bath and I scooped him up, sat him on the potty, and he finished. But at least he got the idea.
My next hurdle is getting Adam into a big boy bed. He keeps putting his foot over the top of the crib, so I know it's time to transition. I'm just procrastinating. I had Andrew in his bed before he was 2. Adam sleeps so well at night I just hate to mess with the nice schedule, but he is a big boy now.
I Do Now
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment