Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Letting go

My kids are growing and getting big and it makes me sad. I know we're not having anymore kids, but to see my boys grow makes me weepy. I threw out the changing pad from the changing table because Adam is potty trained, and now he sleeps in his toddler bed. He's not my baby anymore.  I was thinking of selling my double stroller as the kids have pretty much outgrown it. Although, I do use it occasionally for Adam. I put an ad on craigslist and had a buyer, but I couldn't part with it! I'm not ready to part with my stroller yet.

Recently we bought bunk beds for the kids. We haven't put it up yet, but we will soon. I just know when we pack up the crib and furniture that I will be totally sad because that will confirm that my kids have grown.

Happy Parenting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Us

My Boys

My Boys