Friday, February 3, 2012

What a week.

Raul got back on Sunday from a 5 day trip only to leave yesterday. He'll be back on Sunday. Then, he leaves again next Thursday for 17 days, holy hell. Thank god my neighbor stocked me up with xanax. Seriously, it's not thaaat bad. The kids are awesome. I stocked up on art supplies and fun stuff to keep them busy. The thing that is hard is the fighting. oh the fighting. These two boys will fight over a piece of lint.

I have about three reward charts going to keep things running smoothly and lots of reinforcements when good behavior is presented.  Hopefully Grandma will step it up and take Andrew for a night or two. Adam attempted to stay the night at Grandmas last Saturday. He packed his bag and everything only to call me at 9 pm to come pick him up, oy! So, I picked up Adam and then dropped off Andrew and all was good.

I'm not scared of 17 days all by myself. Well, check back with me in a few weeks. I may be curled up in a fetal position.

Happy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Us

My Boys

My Boys