The week is finally over. I had another rough week at work. I've been at my job almost 8 years, and this has been the toughest past 2 weeks ever, but i'm moving along. Just grateful I have a job.
My head is in party planning mode. Andrew's birthday is a few weeks away. We're planning something small as we're taking him to Disneyland too. So, for his birthday, we'll have a few friends and family over. I want to make a big cupcake for Andrew, with little cupcakes on a cupcake stand and decorate them with his favorite candies. However, he likes to make his own decisions these days. He'll probably want just a regular cake, but we'll see.
Easter is this Sunday and I haven't even bought my ham! Off to the grocery store I go tomorrow. I think i'll go to Smart n Final instead of Coscto. I need to shake things up in the kitchen; i'm bored.
Raul built the boys' brand new swingset today and they love it! Of course Andrew already hit his head.
Alright off to bed. I don't get to write much at work anymore :(
I Do Now
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment