Thursday, April 22, 2010

A little lunch time blog

It's a gloomy, cold day in Calabasas. I kind of like the cold right now, but I hope it's sunny on Saturday when we trek to Disneyland. I swear, I don't know who's more excited me or Andrew.

I've made a decision that I didn't think I would ever make, no not giving up my ice blendeds, but -- going back to school. I already have my AA degree and I think I'm going to get a degree in Organizational Leadership. I never thought I would go back to school, but recently I got to thinking that I need to do it. Not just for me, but for my kids too. I want to have my degree before i'm 40. Holy Moly!! 40! 

I'm attending the Adult Program at Cal Lutheran University. It's an accelrated program, so I will go to class once a week and complete a class every 11 weeks. It's going to be a lot of work, especially with a full-time job and two little ones.

Wish me luck on my adventure.

Alright, back to work I go.

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Us

My Boys

My Boys