Yes people I turned 37 yesterday. Since my birthday is right after Christmas and New Years, it always just sneaks up on me. It was a pleasant birthday though. I received another coffee bean card - yay from my friend Heather (who also called me old) but I will forgive her since she did give me something I love!
A friend of mine reminded me that I met her 30 years ago when I was just 7! Where did all these years go? I don't know why i'm in amazement because 40 is knocking at my door and I will be speechless when that comes.
Raul left on a trip yesterday and will be back on Saturday. I thought for my birthday he would at least get the baby ready for me. I almost thought he wasn't gonna come through, but what? He actually got up and got Adam ready for me.
Happy Birthday to me!
My neighbor brought me dinner last night and that was a fun treat. After Susan left, it was time for me to be a single mom. I try so darn hard not to loose my patience, but oy! These little boys run circles around me. I feel like Super nanny is going to walk in at any moment and scold me. Then, when they're sleeping I look at their sweet faces and think, "how can I get mad at these little boys?"
I'm sure i'll find a reason tonight.
A friend of mine reminded me that I met her 30 years ago when I was just 7! Where did all these years go? I don't know why i'm in amazement because 40 is knocking at my door and I will be speechless when that comes.
Raul left on a trip yesterday and will be back on Saturday. I thought for my birthday he would at least get the baby ready for me. I almost thought he wasn't gonna come through, but what? He actually got up and got Adam ready for me.
Happy Birthday to me!
My neighbor brought me dinner last night and that was a fun treat. After Susan left, it was time for me to be a single mom. I try so darn hard not to loose my patience, but oy! These little boys run circles around me. I feel like Super nanny is going to walk in at any moment and scold me. Then, when they're sleeping I look at their sweet faces and think, "how can I get mad at these little boys?"
I'm sure i'll find a reason tonight.

Sigh, I remember when you turned 30. Happy Bday!
ReplyDelete