Saturday, January 15, 2011

Changes

I miss my co-workers! We had a big lay-off Tuesday at work. It was a shock to a lot of people and I still can't believe it. I still wait for Heather to come in every morning and say "good morning."  I'm so lost at work now. I used to be at the top working for the CEO, now i'm shredding documents in the file room. I know, i'm lucky to have a job and I am. I've been at my job for 8 years now. It's so sad to see all the people I started with, gone.

 My co-worker Heather and I started on the same day 9/30/02, have the same name (obviously) both have unusual middle names that start with "B" and both have a birthday in January. I love it!

I don't do well with change, so going from the CEO's assistant for 7 years to an assistant to other executives was hard and it took a good year for me to accept and transition. Now, my whole Marketing crew is gone and i'm in limbo between two other departments. I've been told to keep busy because who knows what will happen in 3 months. I hope I find something soon.

Enough of that, it's time to move forward and wish my co-workers the best and I hope we all find a job that we love.

2 comments:

Us

Us

My Boys

My Boys