Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Trash Trucks & Cupcakes?

On Saturday I took the boys to the Trash Truck open house and they had such an awesome time. Andrew loved looking at all the different trucks. He even got to sit in one, move the arms, and honk the horn. This is every little boys dream:



Adam of course wouldn't go near the trucks, but he did warm up later on in the afternoon. We learned a lot at the Department of Sanitation and I need to step up my recycling efforts! 

I also went to my cupcake decorating class on Saturday. I almost didn't go because Raul had been gone for 7 days and I really just wanted to go to Coffee Bean and relax for two hours while Grandma was with the kids. But i'm so glad I went to my class because I learned so much about fondant and how to use it. We made spring time cupcakes and they came out so cute!


1 comment:

  1. I love the trash truck open house idea! Also, the cupcakes look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Us

Us

My Boys

My Boys