Here's a picture of Adam at school. The Easter Bunny came to visit, and yeah, my kid is the only one crying.

April we celebrated Andrew's 6th birthday. I can't believe this kid is 6. He has gotten taller and his looks are changing. He has two loose teeth. Along with him getting taller, he has matured a bit too. Long gone are the huge tantrums we used to have, although one will pop up out of the blue but nothing like before. He is doing so well with processing why he's angry and calming down on his own. He knows it's not the end of the world if we turn the tv off before bubble guppies is over. Now Adam on the other hand. He's my fire cracker. The two's were a breeze...the three's? oh boy. This little fire cracker has a temper and will let you know it! But I love his personality and his poutiness when he get's angry.
![]() |
| Andrew on the zip line at his birthday party
|
As for me, i've been busy with my little cake pop side job. I've had a few fun orders. I made these baseball cake pops for a friend at work.



No comments:
Post a Comment