Thursday, April 15, 2010

April 15

It's Thursday! I'm looking forward to the weekend! Raul came home on Sunday from traveling. The week he was away went fine with the kids. My neighbor cameover for dinner on Friday and my friend Jessica came to visit me (with coffee in hand) on Saturday. Those little gestures keep my sanity when i'm on my own.

This weekend will be busy. Andrew has a playdate on Saturday and a birthday party on Sunday. Raul & I get a date night on Saturday! We're very excited as we don't get to go out much. So it's dinner and a movie, yay!

Then, next weekend is Andrew's birthday weekend. I don't know who's more excited, Andrew or me. We're going down on Friday to downtown disney, staying the night and hitting Disneyland Saturday. I'm praying for clear skies and no meltdowns; I think the latter will be inpossible!

After a day at Disneyland, Sunday is Andrew's birthday and we're celebrating with a small group of just family and cake and ice cream.  Should be fun!

Happy Thursday

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a great weekend and weekend. I pray it stays that way. LOL Disney will be great. You know that he can go on most rides. there are no height limits on most rides.

    ReplyDelete

Us

Us

My Boys

My Boys