Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Bathroom Words

Lately Andrew has been singing the tune of "I love poop I love poop." I'm assuming this is a boy/kid thing. While my husband and I laughed at it at first, it was our 2 hour drive to Disneyland hearing this over and over that we knew ... we might have a little problem. We then put our laughter aside and told Andrew that we shouldn't say those words because it's not good manners. 

We thought the poop song had gone away, but when I picked up Andrew at school last Thursday his teacher said "he's doing great in class, buuuuuuuuut he keeps talking about bathroom words." Awesome. So, that weekend was reminding Andrew that we don't say those bathroom words at school or at home.

Now Andrew is doing much better, he only said poop once in class on Monday.  Last night Raul said "we have to change adams poopy diaper" Andrew corrected him and told him we don't say poop dada. Ah, all the hard work, constant reminding, and repitition works!

Happy Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Us

My Boys

My Boys