I've been on the hunt for fun, healthy snacks. Andrew's pediatrician said he's technically almost obese,but if you look at him you wouldn't see that. It's just for his height, his weight is too much. As a result, I've tossed the gold fish, cheeze it's, and abc cookies and moved in more fruits and veggies, and lower calorie chips and snacks.
A couple of the snacks I found are Grammy Sammy's and Veggie Straws. Both can be found at babies r us. The Grammy Sammy's are a delicious, low calorie snack. The Veggie Straws are a great substitute for the cheese puffs Andrew loves.
For myself, I discovered a fantastic yogurt that satisfies my 2 pm sweet tooth with a small portion of oreo's, m & m's or reeses cups.
They also have 100 calorie packs too!
Now, if I could just give up this coffee habit...





No comments:
Post a Comment