Everyone knows I love my Coffee Bean and i'm there everyday and of course today was no exception.
So, I finally broke down and bought a re-usable cup.
LOVES IT! All the merchandise was 25% off, so naturally I had to buy it. It holds hot n' cold drinks - awesome.
...and in other news...
It's time to think about the Thanksgiving Menu for next week. Andrew is learning about Thanksgiving in school and is very interested in what I am serving for Thanksgiving. I'll probably take him shopping with me this weekend to buy everything. Grandma is home with Andrew today as he has a croupy cough. I heard the barking seal cough last night, and busted out the breathing treatments pronto, but when he woke up this morning -- he was still coughing. I think Grandma and Andrew are enjoying their time together because when I called to check on them they were outside listening to music and cutting the plants.
Adam was sad he didn't get to hang with Grandma today. He cried when I dropped him off at school and was asking for Grandma. I'm sure the waterworks stopped soon after I left. Plus, Grandma is spending the night tonight, yay. This means a clean house for me and ironed clothes for the kids.
Happy Friday
I Do Now
1 week ago


Send her over here pls!
ReplyDelete