Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Weekend recap & misc.

Thanksgiving was great. I cooked a terrific bird with all the yummy fixings.  The only annoying thing is my family had to leave early to go home and take care of the dog, ugh. I just ask for one day so the family can get together and my mom and dad always have to leave early. Anyways, next year it will be just me, Raul and the kids.

Andrew had another sleep-over with Grandma last week. She packed his suitcase after Thanksgiving dinner and said she would bring him home on Saturday! What a nice treat -- for both of us.  We checked in on Friday and she had taken him to the mall for shopping and he got to go on some rides. So cute...until, Grandma called me Friday night saying he was throwing up, but he had no fever.  I decided at 8 pm to go get him as I didn't want a call at 3 am that he was sick.

When I got to Grandmas, Andrew looked fine and seemed ok. So I left him with grandma and I noticed on my way out that she gave him a juice box at 9 pm! So I knew that the reason he was throwing up was from all the junk grandma was giving him. But, I didn't say anything.  Adam missed Andrew and it was cute when Andrew would call and asked to talk to him.

In Adam news, he is my big boy now. We had some plumbing issues over Thanksgiving so Adam had to take a shower in the other bathroom as the tub was out of order. He was so stinkin' cute because he was singing in the shower while playing with the alphabet letters. 


He also loves drinking from a big boy cup now!



Last,  I cannot get any decent pictures of these kids together. They always come out like this:





There's always some sort of goofiness going on.  My goal is to get a nice family picture soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Us

My Boys

My Boys