Last Friday night Raul and I sat on the sofa watching tv. Andrew ran in and told Adam "let's go play!" Adam responded, "otay." I thought to myself, "ah, they're finally playing together. So cute."
A little while later I thought they were being a little quiet, and that always means something is going on. After my thought I heard two little giggles coming from down the hall.
I took an extra large sip from wine, took a deep breath, and followed the mischievous laughter. I opened Adam's bedroom door and found this...
Two little monkeys having too much fun. Andrew said that they were making angels in the powder. Very cute, I know.
I walked out of the room, sipped some more wine and told Raul about the kids. He was a little uptight about the mess, but I grabbed my camera and snapped some pictures. I thought, how could I get upset at this. At least they didn't use a sharpie on the walls. I did tell them that even though this was fun, were not doing this again as it was a bear to clean up.
I Do Now
1 week ago

that is too cute. I probably would have had that gulp of wine and then took pics too. :)
ReplyDeleteHilarious. It's true that when you don't hear anything it's time to be suspicious.
ReplyDelete