Friday, December 17, 2010

School Days

On Tuesday I went to Andrew's Winter Program at his school.  Each grade sung a Christmas song and a Hanukkah song. I watched the 5th graders singing and imagined Andrew and what he would look like when he was a 5th grader! I can't think that far ahead; I can't picture him being such a big boy.  After all the big kids, the little pre-k's finally got on stage. I could see Andrew looking for me in the audience. I hid because I knew if he saw me that he would run off stage.  His teacher told me that during rehearsals on Wednesday Andrew pulled his pants down on stage. I was praying he wouldn't do that during the show, and he didn't. But I secretly thought how funny that might of been. I tried to get some pictures of Andrew but the lighting was horrible. He's on the top row, 2nd from the left side.


I'm still stuck on the fact that Andrew is growing up. He's going to be 5 in April and starting Kindergarten in the fall.  I watch him and I can't believe he can spell his first and last name to me and he can write his first name .. not perfectly of course but he's learning. I was watching him do his homework the other night tracing his letters - loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Us

My Boys

My Boys