Friday, December 3, 2010

Yay for Friday!

It's Friday! I'm waiting to get off of work. Such a busy day today, but that made for the day going by faster. Tomorrow i'm heading up to Santa Barbara for a cookie exchange party.  I've been looking around for a fun cookie treat.  I found a great recipe for sandwich cookies:


The recipe seems pretty easy.  Just use pre-cut Pillsbury cookies, put frosting in the middle and sprinkle the edges.  I hope they turn out ok.

Other than the cookie party, i'm hoping to get in some decorating and Christmas Shopping. I found some super cute rain boots at target for the boys. Not that it rains so much here, but they're cute and the boys will like them.



....and I have to make sure Transformers are the shopping list. Ah, boys. 
I can't wait to pick up Andrew from school (and Adam too) because I bought a Christmas CD with Frosty the snowman, and other Christmas classics. He'll be happy.

Happy Friday



No comments:

Post a Comment

Us

Us

My Boys

My Boys