The funny thing is that he had this same expression when he was born! He swatted at the cake thinking he was going to knock it off the table, but he just got a hand full of icing. The next day we had our pirate themed party. For this birthday I ordered a 5 ft sandwich from our local deli, Cavarettas. I wanted to go the easy route and the sandwich was a hit. I also made potatoe salad, and mini corndogs for the little ones. Oh and I also made home-made ice cream (i'll save that for a later post.)
Adam loved his pirate cake and so did I!
I can't believe I got this cake from Albertson's. They really do a great job with cakes. Everyone had a great time and i'm glad my little pirate had a good birthday. Now I have to think about Andrew's birthday.....



I love the cake! I want some right now!
ReplyDelete