The other day I was helping Andrew buckle his belt and I heard a noise. Andrew turned around with a smirk and said "sorry mommy I tooted! " His funny comment just reminded me on how fun it is to have two little boys
Lately, Adam has been fascinated with the potty. He is actually showing signs that it is time to potty train. He walks up to the potty, pulls up his shirt and acts likes he's going to the bathroom. His word is for going to the bathroom is "peep" "mommy I have to go "peep." So I guess it's time to dust off the training potty and go buy some pull-ups. Hopefully Adam will be potty trained, and no more diapers!
We have a busy weekend. Tomorrow meeting some friends at the Harvest Festival at Pierce college. Then on Sunday my mom friends and I are on our own with the kids, so we're heading to the Calabasas Pumpkin Festival.
Yay for Friday!!
I Do Now
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment