It's been a month since my last post. For some reason I haven't been inspired to write. Until this morning when I read one of my good friends blog post's; she's always so inspirational. It's tough being a mom of two little ones, running the household, making meals, entertaining the kids - how do we balance it all without going mad? I know I try to be so patient, but sometimes it's so hard. I got frustrated with Adam recently because I was trying to rush out the door and get them to school and get to work, and Adams says "sorry mommy". How can I be upset at that cute face?
September was a busy month. Adam turned 2 and we had a pirate themed birthday party for him. The party turned out awesome. I bought a pirate cake from albertson's. They really do a nice job on their cakes. I'm glad we had the party at 4 pm this year as it was almost 100 degrees that day and there's plenty of shade during that hour. Also, Adam started going to Andrew's preschool. Adam is in the 2 yr old class and he loves it. Of course he cried the first 3 days, but by Friday he was saying, "bye mommy!" Too cute. I celebrated 8 years at my job last Thursday. What a milestone. I never thought I would make it past 3 yrs here. It's a good company, and I'm fortunate to have a job.
Raul's travel season is gearing up with his first trip at the end of October. I still get anxiety with the thought of Raul leaving. Things are easier with the boys, however, it's still tiring when they argue or fight over a toy when there's a million of toys to play with but they both want the same fire truck. Andrew's tantrums are easing up. I've learned some new techniques that I've implemented with the tantrums and it's really working. Andrew seems much more confident and he's getting more easy going.
I am anticipating potty training Adam. He's definitely showing signs such as actually going to the potty and pulling his shirt up and saying he has to go peep peep. Very cute. I also need to get Adam into a toddler bed I noticed last night he was sleeping with his legs curled up against the crib; I guess that's a sign of him getting too big. I'm just procrastinating because thought of sleep training him in a toddler bed makes me cringe. Things are great right now because he just goes right to sleep.
Those are my thoughts for now. I think I'm up to date. Thanks to my little inspirational friend who always makes me think.
I Do Now
1 week ago

No comments:
Post a Comment