.... those crazy moments where you're scrambling to get two kids ready, breakfast done, lunches packed, get yourself ready, get the kids to brush their teeth..then something happens and you just .. loose it. Sometimes I feel like supernanny is going to walk through my front door at any moment and give me a crash course on how to raise your kids. All of the above happened this morning (minus supernanny) after the teeth were brushed Adam decides to touch the toilet, lift the toilet seat, and flush the toilet..oy! Me, trying to stay calm and wash his hands and make sure Andrew is brushing all teeth and not just the front two. Then little Adam decides to bring in a tub of blocks and dump them on the bathroom floor.... this is where mom cracks...
I let out a high pitched nooooooo .... as Adam dumped the toys. Great, one more thing to pick up before we leave.
I felt awful. Adam walked away and went into his room. The guilt filled my chest. How could I yell at that sweet face? Geez, they're just toys. It can be picked up. I ran in and hugged Adam and said I was sorry. Oh, and I also scared Andrew too because he told me "mom, you scared me" The last thing I want to be is a scary mom.... Gotta get the craziness in check.
I Do Now
1 week ago



No comments:
Post a Comment